Get 75% of your insulation covered and start saving!
An Energy Specialist will visit to assess your home’s current energy use and provide a custom list of energy-saving recommendations for your home, and will help you develop a plan to make your home more efficient. What you should expect:
- A Home Energy Assessment usually takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- All key decision-makers should be present at the assessment
- The specialist will help you develop an energy plan and explain applicable incentives
Your no-cost Home Energy Assessment includes:
Personalized report outlining recommended energy efficiency improvements
Installation of no-cost immediate savings measures such as compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), programmable thermostats, and water saving devices, as needed
- Screening for eligibility for the ENERGY STAR® refrigerator rebate
- Air Sealing and Insulation specification, if applicable
- Infrared Testing, if applicable
- Combustion Safety Testing
Learn about rebates and incentives
Generous weatherization rebates of 75%, up to $2000 towards the cost of the work, and other incentives are available to qualifying Massachusetts residents. Learn more
Get started today
To begin, call us at 781-831-1234 or email us at [email protected] Through this, you’ll learn if your home is a good candidate for an in-home assessment. If your profile indicates that you are a good candidate, we will forward your information to Mass Save and they will schedule your no-cost Home Energy Assessment!